CURIOUS WHAT YOUR HOME IS WORTH?
SELLING WITH DCG
At Dennison Capen Group Realty, we bring a team approach to the selling process. Our depth and breadth of knowledge and experience work together in order to represent the home owner’s interests during the selling process.
Upon making the decision to sell a home, we will meet with the homeowner at their property to gather initial information and to discuss expectations for the sale. After preparing a Comparative Market Analysis and Marketing Plan for selling their home, we meet once again to discuss:
- Specific pricing strategies
- Tips to prepare the home for sale at the most competitive price
- The entire sales process from start to finish
- Answer any questions, concerns or requests that they may have
We spend a great deal of time and energy preparing for the second meeting with our listing clients. The real work begins once we’ve been hired to formally represent the homeowner with a listing agreement. At this point we will:
- Provide them with a seller’s kit and consultation on what type of work should be done on their home to get the most out of the sale
- Help to prepare the home for a professional photo and virtual home tour shoot employing the latest internet market strategies
- Implement a specialized property-specific marketing plan for maximum exposure to the right buyers for their home
- Plan the initial exposure of their home to the brokerage community by hosting a catered broker open house
- Continue to market the home and discuss feedback with the homeowner each week until the home is under contract with a qualified buyer