THE SELLING PROCESS
Selling a home has never been more challenging or complicated than today! Between the changing real estate market conditions which you need to consider when selling a home in Portland, Oregon and the legal forms, contingencies and deadlines that must be met to close your sale successfully, it’s a good idea to have a trusted and experienced real estate team working for you.
STEPS TO PREPARING YOUR HOME
- Spend time before you spend a dime: Spend some time sprucing up your yard or brighten up your rooms with a little bit of paint. Many of these small investments can give you huge gains when selling a home in Portland, Oregon
- Catch them at the curb: Don’t underestimate the value of “curb appeal”. Your buyer’s first opinion of your home will begin before they even get out of the car!
- It’s often the little things that count: Count on your real estate team to look at your home with fresh eyes. For example, if your mailbox is in poor shape, consider replacing it. Could the front door use a new coat of paint or varnish? Some of the little improvements you can make will result in a dramatic effect on potential buyers.
- Keep it tidy: Your home should always be “model-perfect” on a daily basis. The best way to achieve this is to pre-pack as much of the items that you do not use on a daily basis. This will help buyers to envision their own possessions in your home. The added advantage is that you will have less to clean up before any showing!
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN LISTING WITH DCG
At Dennison Capen Group Realty, we bring a team approach to the selling process. This successful system allows us to bring personal attention to every aspect of the home selling process. Our depth and breadth of knowledge and experience work together in order to represent you and your interests throughout the real estate process.
Upon making your decision to sell your home, we will meet with you at your home to gather our initial information and to discuss your expectations for the sale.
After preparing a Competitive Market Analysis and Marketing Plan for selling your house in Portland Oregon we will meet with you again to discuss:
- Specific Pricing Strategies
- Tips to prepare your home for sale at the highest price
- The entire sales process from start to finish
- Any questions, concerns or requests that you may have
Even though much effort is put into preparing all the information for our second meeting, the real work begins once you have decided to hire us to represent you with a Listing Agreement. At this point we will:
- Initiate our Project Management Role
- Help to prepare your home for a professional photo and virtual home tour shoot employing the latest internet market strategies
- Implement the Marketing Plan for maximum exposure to the right buyers for your home
- Plan the initial exposure of your home to the Brokerage community by hosting a catered Broker Open House
- Continue to market your home and discuss regular feedback with you each week until your home is under contract with a qualified buyer
WHY TO CHOOSE OUR TEAM WHEN LISTING YOUR PROPERTY
A Seller needs agents who are well respected and who have an excellent working relationship with other real estate agents in the area. Combined with experience in negotiations and knowledge of the real estate market in Portland Oregon, the added value of a good reputation among their peers will ensure that you are hiring the best team to represent your interests. Dennison Capen Group Realty provides many years of real estate experience as well as skills brought over from the business industry. Each and every member of our team takes great pride in their work ethic and dedication. This hard work and dedication has paid off for our clients which can be seen by the many testimonials from satisfied sellers.
For immediate attention and answers to any of your real estate questions, please pick up the phone and call us anytime.